Sunday, September 9, 2012

Has it been that long?

Cleaned and ready
Cleaned and ready
It is always amazing to me how time passes. It has been over a year since I have posted and it has been over a year since any SERIOUS work has been done.  I am sorry I have not posted much, but there was not much to post. I HAVE managed to acquire several small parts and I realize I am almost ready to start work on the body.
I can finally give the write a break and start turning it the other way! The rear is complete and will be completely assembled by the end of the week.  I also have completed the rear break assembly and my hope is that the rear will be attached to the frame this next weekend. This will mean that the frame will be easily moved in and out of the garage to start working on the front suspension. Once that is finished, I am rolling and ready for the motor and transmission to be dropped in. 


Almost there
Painted and waiting to cure


Painted and ready to cure




No comments:

Post a Comment